Joining our Family
Why join a church family?
Joining Calvary, or becoming a member, is a covenant relationship in which Christians commit themselves to God and to each other to worship, to learn, and to serve together as a community on mission.
What must I do to join Calvary?
Becoming a part of a church family is a significant decision. We believe that it is important to know who we are and what we expect before joining our Church family, so we ask that anyone who is interested in becoming a member attend our Belong class. Once the class is completed, and you feel like this is where God is leading you, we simply present you to the Church family in celebration.
We are excited that you feel God is leading you to become a part of our church family. It is an important, so we want to do our part to assist you in the process.
- Step One: Let us know of your intent to join Calvary. Contact us below.
- Step Two: We will send you a link to watch our Belong Introduction Videos.
- Step Three: Notify us once you have completed the videos.
- Step Four: Our Pastor will reach out to you, and discuss joining the Church in more detail.
- Step Five: We will welcome you to Calvary during our morning worship service.